Exeter Quad Safari Centre
Quad Biking Exeter, Devon, is based 15 minutes from Exeter City Centre on the Escot Estate. We have over 12 miles of quad bike tracks, our fully trained instructors will take you out on your safari for the ultimate experience. You will be using the latest Yamaha 350cc, Kawasaki 300CC Brute Force Bikes, all fully maintained by our on site mechanics.
Our Quad Experience Covers Miles & Miles of Tracks, Trails, Obstacles, Marshland, Farmland and Fun! – Not just round and round the same boring track! This Is A REAL off road experience – Full Training is given at the beginning of your experience on our round oval test area to get to grips with your controls.
With tuition from our staff, you’ll be tackling the challenges stretched out before you.
Min age for quad biking is 14 years. No driving license or previous experience required.
Quad Demo Video
Our Other Activities
Featuring a variety of terrain, climbs, descents and more you won’t want to miss out on all the wheel spinning, mud churning action.
- Team Building Days / Corporate Events – Multi Activity – Conference – Catering
- Stag and hen parties – All Group Sizes Welcome – Multi Activity Same Venue & Lunch.
- Schools & Colleges – Discounted Multi Or Single Activity Packages Available & Mobile.
- Birthday Parties – Private To Your Own Group*
- Small or large groups – No Min Group Size – Large & Private Groups Welcome
- We Also Offer – Segways – Paintball – Clay Shooting – Laser Tag – Archery – Laser Clay Shooting
- Min Age for quad biking is 14, we do not offer kids quads.