*OPEN* We will be open again from 20th May. Social distancing rules will be in place, sessions will be limited to the same group and not mixed with others.
All Riders will be required to wear a balaclava, usually you can hire but with the current situation we are only selling new balaclavas at £3, these are for you to keep. We will not be hiring gloves so you are more than welcome to bring your own (they are not essential this time of year).All Equipment as per usual will be fully sanitised after each rider, the only different being helmets will only get 1 use per day. Handle bars and controls as well as surfaces that customers could come into contact with will also be regally cleaned.
The onsite cafe will not be open until the first of June, you are more than welcome to bring your own refreshments during this time.
Hope to see you soon.
Exeter Quad Centre.
Exeter Quad Safari Centre
Featuring a variety of terrain, climbs, descents and more you won’t want to miss out on all the wheel spinning, mud churning action.
- Team Building Days / Corporate Events – Multi Activity – Conference – Catering
- Stag and hen parties – All Group Sizes Welcome – Multi Activity Same Venue & Lunch.
- Schools & Colleges – Discounted Multi Or Single Activity Packages Available & Mobile.
- Birthday Parties – Private To Your Own Group*
- Small or large groups – No Min Group Size – Large & Private Groups Welcome
- We Also Offer – Segways – Paintball – Clay Shooting – Laser Tag – Archery – Laser Clay Shooting
- Min Age for quad biking is 14, we do not offer kids quads.
- Quad safari Gift vouchers available online the perfect xmas present!